Monday, April 1, 2013

Progress!

We are starting to see progress on some projects that have been in the works for a while now! Which is good since we have renters coming in 6 weeks (but who's counting??).

Remember all that slipcover drama I told you about herehere, and here? And then I told you I found my dream fabric here?

Well, the slipcovers for the chairs are done and they are spectacular! Tell me what you think:

Beach House Chair: Turquoise coral slipcover

I am in love. LOVE, I tell you! 

The other big doings is the blue vinyl siding is coming down, and the taupe HardieShingle siding is going up! I love it!

Beach House siding

I hear carpet is being installed in the bedrooms today and the new windows should be hitting the island any minute. 

The super sexy mid-century couch is almost done being rehabbed and that slipcover should be done shortly. I am very excited to see it and share it with y'all!

Yessiree....we are making some progress!

~Betsy xoxo


1 comment: